REFRIGERATED TEMPERATURE. TEMPERATURE
Refrigerated Temperature. The Best Refrigerator Brand. Mini Fridges With Freezer
- (of food or drink) Chilled, esp. in a refrigerator
- (of a vehicle or container) Used to keep or transport food or drink in a chilled condition
- (refrigeration) deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- The degree or intensity of heat present in a substance or object, esp. as expressed according to a comparative scale and shown by a thermometer or perceived by touch
- the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- the somatic sensation of cold or heat
- A body temperature above the normal; fever
- The degree of internal heat of a person's body
- Temperature is a physical property that quantitatively expresses the common notions of hot and cold. Objects of low temperature are cold, while various degrees of higher temperatures are referred to as warm or hot.
13-liter <i>Programmable Controller</i> Low Temperature Refrigerated/Heated Circulating Bath, 120VAC
These baths feature refrigeration control that only operates when there is a set point deviation. This reduces energy usage because the heater and refrigeration unit operate only when needed. All models have digital readout. Each unit is equipped with a hermetically sealed compressor for years of maintenance-free use. The 1/4'' NPT(F) threaded inlet and outlet are standard; use with brass adapters (01267-50) for external circulation. Programmable Bath features programming capabilities that let you enter up to ten time and temperature programs with up to 50 steps each. Cycle the programs up to 999 times. Easily set up time and temperature programs directly with the rotary encoder. The full graphic backlit LCD simultaneously displays set point and actual fluid temperature. Use temperature probe 12101-93 and RS-232 interface for remote control and datalogging. Baths features LabVIEW® drivers, Excel® control and data logging macro, and Palm OS® temperature control software.
Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Pie Recipe
1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (no pumpkin pie mix)
1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk (1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 cups)
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
2. In large bowl, mix filling ingredients until well blended. Pour into crust-lined pan.
3. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix streusel ingredients.
4. Sprinkle streusel over pumpkin filling. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
5. Gently fold orange peel into whipped topping. Serve pie with topping. Store in refrigerator.
ART#52461 American Refrigerator Transit Company (1929).
Built by the American Refrigerator Transit Company, this "reefer" was used to carry fresh fruits, vegetables, and other perishables, protecting them from extreme temperatures. Bunkers at the ends of the car held portable heaters in the winter or 10,000lbs. of crushed ice in the summer. It was constructed with 4" of horse-hair insulation on the side and end walls and 4 1/2" in the roof and floor. Donated in 1959 by the American Refrigerator Transit Company.
Quincy Refrigerated Air Dryers purify compressed air by chilling it to between 39deg and 50deg F. This causes entrained moisture to condense. Condensed moisture carries airborne dirt and oil to the separator where it is removed from the air stream by an automatic drain.
High-Temperature Non-Cycling - Capable of accepting 180deg F inlet temperature. These units integrate five different components that perform five different functions to eliminate water, oil and dirt from air systems, preventing damage to pneumatic tools and cylinders. U.S.A. Application: Refrigerated air dryer, CFM: 75, Volts: 115, Adjustable: Yes, Material Type: Housed in a high-quality, heavy-gauge powder-coated cabinet, UL Listed: UL and cUL listed, Filter Type: Coalescing filter, Environmentally Friendly: Yes, uses R134A and R404A refrigerants, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 28 x 18 x 40
commercial refrigeration jobs
used camper refrigerators
part of refrigerator
refrigerator dent removal
freezer bag sealers
magic chef undercounter refrigerator
top rated bottom freezer refrigerators
refrigerator magnet calendars
wine refrigerator cabinets
REFRIGERATED COLD STORAGE. REFRIGERATED COLD « HOME » REPLACE REFRIGERATOR DOOR SEAL. REPLACE REFRIGERATOR
Post a comment